In the creation of this website, I have been supported by hearing loss and tinnitus organisations and charities, audiologists, and hearing aid manufacturers and providers.
I’d like to say a particular thank you to the following people:
- Roulla Katiri, audiologist at The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin, for her huge contributions to this website, help with proofreading and editing, and her unfaltering support.
- Kate Collet-Fenson, director of Aston Hearing Services, for her continued enthusiasm and support for this project and for helping me make some fantastic contacts.
- Nikki Magrath, Marketing Manager at Aston Hearing Services, for sharing her own story of sudden sensorineural hearing loss and for her continued support.
- Dr Richard Ben Speaker, Member of the ENT Team, The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin, for recording the wonderful video which can be viewed on the homepage.
- Dr Silvia Di Bonaventura, Paediatric Audiologist, the Royal London Hospital for her article contribution.
- The following charities who have helped me on my hearing loss journey and have supported me from the onset of this project:
- British Tinnitus Association (BTA), particularly Nic Wray for her article contribution. Also Kerry Chase and Jessica Pollard for fundraising support and their continued help.
- Hearing Link, particularly Lorna Armstrong, External Relationships and Communications Manager, who is always happy to help.
- The Ménière’s Society, particularly Natasha Harrington-Benton for her article contribution, and Kelly Boyson for fundraising support and their continued help.
- The Royal National Institute for Deaf People (RNID)
- Lucy Milson, Marketing Manager, Oticon UK, for sharing and allowing the use of the image tool kit.
- Ceri Whittaker, Marketing Manager at GN Hearing, for meeting, sharing images, and for some future exciting projects.
- Sian Bostock, Marketing Director at WS Audiology UK for meeting and some interesting projects on the horizon.
- Natalie Gibson, Marketing Executive at Phonak, for sharing and allowing the use of images.
- Liam Dalrymple, Marketing Executive at Oticon Medical, for sharing and allowing the use of images.